In business, a dispute with a landlord, tenant or another land owner can be an expensive distraction. In some cases it can threaten the very existence of the business. Such disputes need to be handled with commerciality and pragmatism. Often, swift and decisive action needs to be taken to maximise commercial opportunities and to protect against the risk or continuation of physical damage or financial loss.
Our lawyers have extensive experience advising on all forms of commercial property disputes, including possession claims, tenant insolvent, dilapidations, break clauses, lease renewal notices and proceedings and issues under the telecommunications code. We act for commercial clients of all shapes and sizes across the UK, including portfolio landlords, train and bus operators, retailers, manufacturers, sports clubs, café and bar operators, science labs and office based businesses.
Get in touch if:
- Your tenant has fallen into arrears
- Your tenant has served a break notice
- You have been served with a Schedule of Dilapidations
- You have been served with a s.25 notice
- Your landlord has refused consent to assign or sublet
- There is a telecoms mast on your land
- There are trespassers on your land
- You have entered into a overage, conditional sale or joint venture agreement that has not been compiled with